• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Severe Weather Threat - June 17th-18th, 2023

keithGA

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Tornadoes never cease to amaze me with these kinds of things. How do all those chickens (thankfully) survive when the shelter they were in is gone?!?
I don't have pictures, but when I was a kid, a tornado picked up one end of my uncle's 300ft chicken house, flipped it, and sat it back down 100ft to the east of its foundation. It was twisted in the center like. a bowtie. No chickens inside at the time, but the sawdust on the floor was left untouched.

Bama Ravens

Reaction score
This tornado coming off of Mobile Bay is weird. It’s started moving southeast and now it has a very strange couplet, that looks like it could be producing two tornadoes/waterspouts.
wCpbfMj.jpg

OHWX97

Reaction score
This tornado coming off of Mobile Bay is weird. It’s started moving southeast and now it has a very strange couplet, that looks like it could be producing two tornadoes/waterspouts.
If that was actually another tornado, it would've been anticyclonic. Insane radar presentation. Right now, it looks like in might be cycling and getting ready drop another tornado, unfortunately, it could very well be overland this time.

Back