• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Israel has declared war after being invaded by hamas

Sawmaster

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Another attack on a American air base in iraq
This is the kind of thing which might draw us into the war, which seems to be the purpose. So far our air-defense systems have done well with little of the incoming reaching the target, but enough has gotten through to injure 21 of our servicemen and one civilian contractor died of a heart attack while sheltering. It's inevitable we will lose a serviceman or more and soon- what will we do then?

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Wondering if these little rocket attacks on these bases are just probes for a larger attack or to see the air defense capabilities

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Nenetanyu has declined the ground invasion... Because of certain intelligence. Well then, certainly interesting.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Well I'm seeing news of IDF increasing Gaza activity so idk. Maybe there is no ground invasion but idk allot of info flying around

Reaction score
I've seen enough evidence (can't post for obvious reasons) to come to the conclusion that there's no good side in this war.

That said, this may be one of the single most horrifying Tweets (I'll never call them anything else) I've ever seen precisely due to the "nothing is scarier" effect.

(In the comments, however, somebody states that the described atrocity doesn't seem to have originated from this war, but instead from a Lebanese massacre of Palestinians in 1982. Not sure how true that is but if so it's another reason why I see this war as having no good sides.

EDIT: it wasn't Israel that did the 1982 massacre it was Lebanon. Fixed

EDIT 2: The tweet became significantly less horrifying when I read further and found how many holes were being punched into its accuracy. That tweet's basically just propaganda

Last edited:

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
I've seen enough evidence (can't post for obvious reasons) to come to the conclusion that there's no good side in this war.

That said, this may be one of the single most horrifying Tweets (I'll never call them anything else) I've ever seen precisely due to the "nothing is scarier" effect.

(In the comments, however, somebody states that the described atrocity doesn't seem to have originated from this war, but instead from a Lebanese massacre of Palestinians in 1982. Not sure how true that is but if so it's another reason why I see this war as having no good sides.

EDIT: it wasn't Israel that did the 1982 massacre it was Lebanon. Fixed

It was pretty bad was hamas did and Israel has a right to respond military, but with any response people can be blinded by emotions and be just as bad as the people who first did the wrong. So I agree there's nothing good in any war people are dying. War is awful. A lot of barbarians in the middleast.

I always support Israel as a nation and Jewish people as people due to my Christian religion and the corresponding Bible verses that relate to how nations that are not Israel should treat Israel, but Israel has to be careful to not make themselves just as bad as the enemy because I don't support there actions that are bad but I support there nation and people.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
This is basically the entire reason why I support Israel and all Christians must support Israel (not there wrongdoings but them as a nation and as a people).

To sum it up, God promises to bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. Although they have not opened there eyes to Christ having already came, he tells Gentiles around the world and Nations around the world to support Israel and the Jews.

But I also have Jewish relatives who have converted to Christianity and some who are still Jewish that have family in Israel so it is deeply personal to me to see my relatives of Jewish descent to be lambasted or mocked.