Israel has declared war after being invaded by hamas

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Israel just confirmed that they bombed a refugee camp.
Source? I've seen a lot of hamas propaganda lately, they've used a bunch to bad mouth Israel and then later the truth gets uncovered. The guy I was sharing Mario nawfal has shared a few times propaganda from Hamas, the only real reliable guy I've seen is sentdefender

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
IDF confirmed it in a interview.

Yikes, sadly hamas uses innocent people as shields and cover, been there tactic from day one. Don't agree with everything Israel has done definitely other ways of doing things but hamas is dead set on sacrificing civilians to push there aggression. With keeping there headquarters in hospitals and using refugee camps. Although I will question how many innocent civilians were there and if it was just going under the label of a refugee camp with a few civilians but mainly hamas soldiers. We will likely never know.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
Oh crap Yemen declared war on israel.

Although I'm seeing sent defender say they haven't, I'm seeing other legitimate news media people say they have. Either way the missiles attacking U.s. bases and crossing over the red sea into Israel will likely continue

thundersnow

Reaction score
Oh crap Yemen declared war on israel.

Although I'm seeing sent defender say they haven't, I'm seeing other legitimate news media people say they have. Either way the missiles attacking U.s. bases and crossing over the red sea into Israel will likely continue
For clarity, that's a faction in Yemen, the Iranian-backed Houthis, not the official government of Yemen:

...not that this is a good situation by any means, though.

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
What's the difference between the houthinis and Yemen's actual military? Is the houthinis like a citizen milita or something

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
What did they announce
Not sure lol I saw the announcement on Fox news. Haven't seen any of the guys I follow report anything.

I did see that a new U.S. ambassador to Israel was announced that may have been it, not sure. I was thinking it was something serious due to all the strikes on middleastern U.S. bases

UncleJuJu98

100,000th Post
Reaction score
FBI director ramping up wording about the risks of terror attacks in the US.
Wide open border ain't helping anything either, no telling how many hamas sympathizers that are willing to commit terrorism cross our border every week. Not to mention the rampant anti Semite problem with many people that are actually natural born citizens or here for education as well that might commit acts of terrorism.

Logo 468x120
Back