• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
probably a few conflicted Chipper Jones fans today

Kory

Reaction score
probably a few conflicted Chipper Jones fans today
Don’t know him from Adam, but I’d love for him to point me to what military members have used an AR-15 in the military since that is the basis of his argument.

And I’ll be waiting a while because, news flash, they don’t...

Last edited:

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
anyone else get a call from Mo Brooks tonight to join his telephone town hall? I hung around and am listening on speaker phone. It was made to sound like I signed up for this, but I didn't.

A friend got the same call but hung up.

Kory

Reaction score
Reports now that Broward County sheriff's were told to stand down from entering the school due to body camera and radio transmission issues. These same issues manifested themselves during the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting last year, also within Broward County. Because while children are getting slaughtered, this is a valid excuse. The stories being told by the sheriff's department and the school resource officer are conflicting and don't make sense. I'm smelling a cover-up.

Three high ranking EMS officials also told the media that they were blocked from entering the school. Law enforcement DENIED entry of paramedics after REFUSING to clear the building. Why this piece of filth Sheriff Israel is still in office is beyond me.

Kory

Reaction score
Captain Bonespurs would have hidden behind the first child he could find. Have you seen the quote he gave about the man that fell at Mar a Lago?

Also, this is a classy organization:
https://apnews.com/ce4dbdd4446c4862bb9c483425554c67
I'm done with Trump's dumb arse now that he wants to force an agenda through. Let's just throw the legal process out of the window for a faulty gun control fix (ATF already made a case under Obama that bump stocks are legal, so the LAW defining what a machine gun is will have to change). Talk about a slippery slope.

gangstonc

Reaction score
I can tell you for sure they received some of my money. I made sure to donate extra given the what has transpired since Parkland.
Good for you for putting your money behind what you believe in.

Mueller filed to drop the charges from the superseding indictment against Gates. I wonder what brought that on.

Evan

Reaction score
Impeach Trump.

Now that he s saying he'll sign a new AWB he s proving everything I said about him to be right. You can take the NYC Liberal out of NYC, but you can't take the Liberal out.

Only one with a spine is Scalise, and he's the one who actually experienced a mass shooting. Rubio, Trump, etc are all spineless cowards.

We are going to have to depend on Ted Cruz to save the Republic.

This is not 88-D chess. This a a Liberal desperate to be liked and respected because he's too cowardly to fight about things that matter. Only cares when people question his election or say something not nice about him.

This better be your jumping off point, Matt...Trump is done.

Evan

Reaction score
Let me reiterate:

From my COLD DEAD hands.

Kory

Reaction score
Impeach Trump.

Now that he s saying he'll sign a new AWB he s proving everything I said about him to be right. You can take the NYC Liberal out of NYC, but you can't take the Liberal out.

Only one with a spine is Scalise, and he's the one who actually experienced a mass shooting. Rubio, Trump, etc are all spineless cowards.

We are going to have to depend on Ted Cruz to save the Republic.

This is not 88-D chess. This a a Liberal desperate to be liked and respected because he's too cowardly to fight about things that matter. Only cares when people question his election or say something not nice about him.

This better be your jumping off point, Matt...Trump is done.
ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

What's funny is there would be so much pushback from the right if this were Hillary Clinton proposed an AWB that everybody would be running out to buy one and nothing would ever get passed. Now, when it's a colostomy bag with an "R" next to his name, everyone is looking around like "well, he duped us."

Kory

Reaction score
Trump told Steve Scalise to pretty much "hit the road" as he introduced national reciprocity for concealed carry, but hey, let's add Dianne Feinstein's assault weapon's ban to the bill!

Evan

Reaction score

If only people had been warned. The delusional are still claiming Trump is playing a game of chess.

This is what you get from a desperate narcissist that wants to be seen as a leader and "great President." Feinstein was so giddy she almost stroked out on the spot.

No way the GOP would've allowed Hillary to do this. What changed from Sandy Hook? Donald J. Trump. And, the spineless Republicans are terrified of him because of his personality cult.

The fact that people thought a 72 year old man was going to change his spots was always utterly unhinged.

You cannot trust politicians that talk about restricting Constitutional rights. One time is one too many. Yet people gladly backed Trump when he threatened to "loosen up libel laws" in the face of stories about his affairs that ended up being ABSOLUTELY true. Trump is the dictator, Dear Leader type. Have we not learned our less about autocrats from our history?

BTW, going to be amazing seeing Republicans support Trump's unconstitutional Executive Order on bump stocks considering the sued Obama 10 ways from Sunday over DACA.

I'm old enough to remember when Matt and others said Congress has the power of the purse and makes the laws.

The moment Trump signs the EO there better be articles of impeachment. And it won't be the Dems doing it. Can't wait until Trump, bolstered by glowing media articles and lavish praise from Democrats, decides to extend DACA and support a clean bill. For the children, you know.

Palin, Bentley, and Trump. This is why you don't put simpletons, fools, idiots, and unvetted morons into power. Because their flaws will always eventually surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back