• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Twisters (2024) Movie

barcncpt44

Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
We have a new Twisters movie coming out July 19th. I'm very interested to see how technology has upgraded since the 1996 movie and how weather accurate it will be. And how they remember Bill Paxton.

Here is the trailer.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I am so looking forward to it!!!! It seems like we have been waiting for it for years. I can already hear some of the same disagreements as last time... why are they hiding under a bridge/overpass, etc. I noticed that the movie's storyline seems very similar to the original based on the trailer. I hope it isn't a rehashing of the same story, they have sooo many storylines they could go after.

PinkDudee

Reaction score
We have a new Twisters movie coming out July 19th. I'm very interested to see how technology has upgraded since the 1996 movie and how weather accurate it will be. And how they remember Bill Paxton.

Here is the trailer.

Judging by recent movies, I'm 99.99% sure that "Twisters" finna flop, but I could be wrong

bjdeming

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
The tornado visuals look terrific. Yes, hope there's a reference to Bill Paxton's character, too.

And also Dusty, may he rest in peace, too. :(

Wonder how the "students" will be -- that group of actors in Twister worked SO well together.

Back