• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
  • April 2024 Weather Video of the Month
    Post your nominations now!

Severe Weather Threat May 7-10, 2024

Evan

Reaction score
Henager FD sounds very overwhelmed and also sounds like due to where the tornado occurred resources are cutoff north to south. Thankfully, there are very good mutual aid agreements between all these towns so they are getting help from Sylvania.

Not yet hearing of any damage reports from north of the 75/40 intersection.

Evan

Reaction score
18 wheeler blown off of I-59 near mile marker 238. Driver is entrapped and the truck is in a ravine.

andyhb

Meteorologist
Reaction score
Today was a case of "so many supercells that something bad was going to happen eventually" like I kind of suspected earlier. Basically raising the probability, if you will.

Maxis_s

Reaction score
Trying to remember an event with so many tornados following each other. 4/27 had a few but tonight has been crazy,
The sheer amount of supercells today really do remind me of the radar loops from 4/27/11. Of course, nowhere near as many were tornadic, violent, well organized or long-tracked as that day, but some of the radar loops do look somewhat reminiscent to an extent.