• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

GRLevel3 or GR2Analyst

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I love love love GR2Analyst.... that being said I use GRLevel3. GRAnalyst is great for picking apart one storm or even better pulling down the archives and looking at storms in the past. But I don't love it for day to day use.. It seems a little laggy while GRLevel3 is fast and quick to respond.

I also own WSV3 and I like it as well. However, it is overkill with all the options and such.

WesL

"Bill, I'm talkin' imminent rueage"
Staff member
Administrator
Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I have both GRlevel Analyst and 3. I use Analyst more than GRlevel 3. In my opinion, though, you can't have too many weather softwares at your disposal. I just wish I had more monitors.
Amen brother! I have a 5 monitor setup at work. Everyone laughed but now I have people copying my setup

JBishopwx

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I love love love GR2Analyst.... that being said I use GRLevel3. GRAnalyst is great for picking apart one storm or even better pulling down the archives and looking at storms in the past. But I don't love it for day to day use.. It seems a little laggy while GRLevel3 is fast and quick to respond.

I also own WSV3 and I like it as well. However, it is overkill with all the options and such.
If you ever have a question about WSV3, let me know, and I'll be glad to help. That being said, a new update is out that fixes some of the known issues.

Back