Why Tom Daschle is an idiot, bed-wetting liberal...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tiger Weather

Tiger Weather
  • Members
  • 6284 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:49 AM

Tom Daschle's views on Saddam when Clinton was in office:

"Look, we have exhausted virtually our diplomatic effort to get the Iraqis to comply with their own agreements and with international law. Given that, what other option is there but to force them to do so? ... The answer is, we don't have another option. We have got to force them to comply, and we are doing so militarily."

Tom Daschle's views on Saddam when Bush is in office:

"I am saddened that this president failed so miserably at diplomacy that we’re now forced to go to war."

Its amazing that the media doesn't cover this.  Why...because they are all liberal-supporting robots who want nothing more than to see the United States fail so they can win back control of the presidency.

IDIOTS. IDIOTS. IDIOTS.

War Damn President George Bush!  Thank you for putting your popularity on the line to protect my family...instead of appeasement crap that might stabalize your poll standings (hey Clinton).

Jason

#2 SWL

SWL
  • 48455 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:58 AM

ROFL!!!!!          Tom Daschle can go live with Saddam for all I care... I never liked him anyway...

#3 Preacher

Preacher
  • Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:03 AM

Amen Jason, Amen!!!!

#4 braveheart

braveheart
  • Guests
  • 7876 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:10 AM

puff daddy,puff daddy,puff daddy,puff daddy.

#5 NathansGal

NathansGal
  • 22431 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:43 AM

Jason, the man is an idiot but was it necessary to bring up the sensitive subject of his bed-wetting?  

While your at it, don't include his thumbsucking and needing his "binky" at night...show some sensitivity here!

[ March 18, 2003: Message edited by: Lori ]

#6 Jet Streak James

Jet Streak James
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:58 AM

What a weasel!!!!

#7 TornadoInBama

TornadoInBama
  • Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 06:40 PM

I know!! I know!!

Lets strap him to one of those new MAOB bombs and send it to Iraq!

John

#8 Matt

Matt
  • Members
  • 8104 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 07:14 PM

I called his office and would ask others to do so as well. His number is 202-224-2321. Also go to his website and send an email. Hopefully he will be shamed from office.

#9 SWL

SWL
  • 48455 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 07:32 PM

Number 1 idiot-TOM DASCHLE!!!

#10 wxboi

wxboi
  • Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 08:02 PM

aight, well i know this is not word for word from what i posted earlier and then deleted, but this will do.

why are we fighting in a war?  well it's plain and simple .. resolution 1441.  the main jist of 1441 was for saddam to disarm completely.  did he?  well of course not.  we are not going after the people of iraq, which some screwed up people think, we are going after a mad man who lives in a fantasy land.

let's keep in mind that the cost of freedom comes with a price.  be thankful that you are from a country where you can say what is on your mind, and not fear your life.  think about it?  people in iraq fear for their lives as long as saddam is in power.

tom daschle:  man you make me sick.  you are so not an american.  how can u say one thing when one president is around, and then when another one of a different party does the same thing, you back track.  if u decide to run for a higher office, you will lose.  why don't you go to iraq and live in saddams country and disrespect him.  you know what if you did ... well let's say you would probably be six feet under.  you are a sorry excuse for an american if i have ever seen one.  

dixie chicks:  i used to like your music.  i still do, but refuse to listen to it.  i will not support you gals or even buy your products.  how dare you go over seas and show your disrespect for our president.  i am ashamed that you are from america.  there i said it.  if u lived in iraq well you would not be as wealthy as you are today.  plus you would too be six feet under for disrespect for saddam.  also you think that since you have money and are popular that your voices are more powerful and speak for the american people.  guess what sister ... your wrong.  you opened you big fat mouth and now your apologies aren't working on my end.  don't speak for me or any other american.

to the people out in hollywood who do not support our president.  i will not watch any of your movies, shows, or whatever you have.  oh yeah this includes you too oprah.  why on the brink of war don't you support your country and it's leaders?  just goes to show how money is evil.  this is not directed at everyone out in hollywood, but those that do not support our leaders and think that they run this country.  get out of fantasy land like saddam and get back in touch with reality, and see what we true americans see.

the french:  oh well you cowards.  see what you have caused the un.  you make them look like idiots.  and i hope the us will pull out of the un, but i know we want for the sake of our country and our allies.  you have no respect for america, and i am seeing less respect for you guys here.  deserves you right.  we have a voice just like you.  i suggest you break your ties with saddam and hope we don't find some things out about your country.  well i boycott anything you guys have to offer.  let's just hope that what happened here on september 11, 2001 happens there.  but if it did, sure you would have our support.

so just who is the bully here?  not america, not iraq, but terrorists and saddam.

sorry i am off of my high horse now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users